[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:11:17 PST 2016

Just as an aside, *IF* you use the actual Raspbian image (rather than
NOOBS), there is a trick you can use to force a R-Pi to enable SSH on first
boot for running headless.  After you write the image to the SD card, the
image's /boot partition will be available for you.  If you simply create a
file named "ssh" inside that /boot partition (no extension, just a file
named "ssh"), when you first boot the Pi it will go ahead and turn on SSH,
allowing you to log in - then you can permanently enable SSH using the
raspi-config tool.

Jeremy, NQ0M