[Xastir] Darn, Drat and Oh Dear!

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Wed Feb 10 11:48:22 EST 2016

Hello Dexter,

Install GraphicsMagick instead of ImageMagick (aka UNINSTALL
ImageMagick) and I bet your issues will go away.  I know it was my fix
on Centos6.  If your problem persists, start Xastir from the command
line and once it loads up, copy and paste the output sent to the
terminal window so we can help you diagnose the issue.

--David
KI6ZHD