[Xastir] Please Turn Off Modifiers

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 11:20:22 EST 2016

I'm not familiar with Apple products so I can't help diagnose what is being
seen as turned on, but you are able to turn off the warning in Xastir's
settings.

The intent of the warning is because weird things can happen when clicking
on the map with those modifier keys active. I don't remember what exactly
happens, but I have seen it before.

Brett KQ9N