[Xastir] Improper Image Header

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:18:58 EST 2016

I finally got an OSM tile server working and tiles can be found under
localhost/OSM/x/y/z.png when accessed via a web browser.

So I look at the .geo files to see how I can point there, and see that they
simply have a URL section.

I replace that with http://localhost/OSM/

So I go in xastir and select my new map, but this shows up on terminal, and
no map shows up on xastir :(

Magick: Improper image header (/root/.xastir/OSMtiles/fosm/2/0/0.png).
Removing /root/.xastir/OSMtiles/fosm/2/0/0.png

I even try zooming in to the state where I ran the tile server, but I get
nothing, no maps on xastir.

Any reason why xastir is doing this? The default slippymap.html is loading
images just fine!

73
Skyler
KD0WHB