[Xastir] Improper Image Header

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:34:15 EST 2016

Just to let everyone know, the tile server is pretty fast even on a 3 year
old laptop.

I am running a dual-booted macbook pro with a 250GB solid state drive
(upgraded to that this year) 4 GB ram and the maps load in a timely matter
for any APRS event, much quicker than the Internet maps.

I downloaded the state of Colorado, and is much better then having to
stress the servers with tile-grabbing software. I can now use the map
grabber on my raspberry pi and use my computer as a server for it.
Personally this seems like the way to go for mobile public safety events.

73
Skyler KD0WHB

electricity440 at gmail.com