[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 198, Issue 1

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 7 12:47:04 EST 2016

On 08/01/16 06:00, xastir-request at lists.xastir.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 07:55:30 -0600
> From: Brett Friermood<brett.friermood at gmail.com>
> To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion<xastir at lists.xastir.org>
> Subject: Re: [Xastir] Kubuntu_and_  Raspberry Pi build fails - Debian
> 	attempt
>
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Dexter N Muir<dexy at xtra.co.nz>  wrote:
>

>> >Debian doesn't seem to want to use sudo.
> Simply install it with "apt-get install sudo" and run "visudo" to give
> yourself permission to use it. Not really any different than other
> distributions.

Thanks Brett

    D'oh to me - there's most likely a manpage for that. And D'oh to
Debian - why isn't it automagically done at install like all other
distros I've encountered?
    I haven't ditched it yet, so it might be worth a go :)

73
Dex ZL2DEX

-- All things happen for a reason, including the Big Bang and Causality
itself. Think about it.