[Xastir] RasPi make install error?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:55:08 EST 2016

That's why you have it, 'cuz you've had it running before, and last time
you had it running it was from a distribution package which installed in
another place.

You can either edit your ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file manually to
change the paths to where things are installed now, or you can blow it away
and have Xastir create a new one from scratch. If you do the latter it will
mean setting up your configuration again like callsign, location,
interfaces etc.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Me again.
>
>    make install has put xastir under /usr/local, so why this error?
> XReadBitmapFile() failed: Bitmap not found?
> /usr/share/xastir/symbols/2x2.xbm
>    It's present at /usr/local/share/xastir/symbols/2x2.xbm
>    Mystery ... especially since I've had it running ...
> 73
> Dex, ZL2DEX

Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u