[Xastir] Xastir not seeing same call with call sign over CWOP

Justin Glass w7jbg at 4-7.us
Sat Jan 16 21:19:23 EST 2016

I'm having an issue that I've researched for hours, and so far haven't had
any luck thus far.

I have a weather station (Ambient Weather WS-1400-IP) that I get data from
on a Raspberry Pi with Weewx. I upload the data to CWOP/APRS via WeeWx. I
also am trying a Digipeater/iGate with Xastir. I was hoping I could easily
just do bi-directional iGate to get my weather data to the RF APRS network.

So far, I'm not even seeing my data on Xastir from the weather station.

A few settings:
Interface Control>TNC        This one works, and both ways.
http://www.4-7.us/xa1.png

Interface Control>IS            I receive some stations in, I'm not sure
the pattern if missing. Passcode blanked
http://www.4-7.us/xa2.png

Configure station                I've tried plain W7JBG and W7JBG-1
http://www.4-7.us/xa3.png

Configure Defaults
http://www.4-7.us/xa4.png

And in /home/pi/.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt I have a:
W7JBG
W7JBG-13
http://www.4-7.us/xa5.png

If needed I can get text or screenshots of other parts of Xastir to help
clear my end up.

Other links that may or may not help:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=W7JBG-13
http://aprs.fi/info/a/W7JBG-1

So to clarify, my main problem is that I'm not seeing W7JBG-13 in Xastir at
all. I've left it going for a few hours, and it never shows up. I search
for it, and it's not found.

Eventual goal is to run a Digipeater/iGate and bi-directional iGate to get
my weather station on the RF APRS network.