[Xastir] Time for another official Xastir release?

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Fri Jul 1 10:42:48 PDT 2016

I run Xastir on Centos and the RPM spec file is here:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/

Fedora's Xastir package is currently maintained by lucilanga:

    http://rpms.famillecollet.com/rpmphp/zoom.php?rpm=xastir

We potentially could get it added to EPEL as he's done it for several
other programs.  If you closely read this page, you can see that Richard
Shaw has worked to get HAM Radio packages added to both Fedora but also
EPEL.  Read for say "el6" or "epel6":

    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/hobbes1069/

I've worked with Richard on several other packaging efforts and he's
always been extremely helpful, prompt, and committed. Richard also
maintains a set of COPR packages too -
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/hobbes1069/

    Fldigi (he calls it NEBMS)
    WSJT-X