[Xastir] Xastir development source now on github, sourceforge CVS now closed to new commits.

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Fri Jul 8 16:38:24 PDT 2016

Hello Tom,

I'm working on updating my Xastir documentation for Centos here to now
use Github/Git vs. sf.net/CVS:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/hampacketizing-centos.html#19b.xastir

In doing that update, I noticed the current xastir.spec file which is
seemingly 13 years old (see change log at the end of the file) shows:

    %configure --without-graphicsmagick --with-rtree

       That seems BAD since we know that GraphicsMagick support is
probably more reliable than say ImageMagick today.

    make    (it's using the %{?_smp_mflags} parameter after the "make"
it to use multi-threaded CPUs - aka -j)

Anyway.. I updated my xastir.spec file to be more Git centric and you
can use it if you so wish:

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/xastir.spec

--David