[Xastir] Xastir development source now on github, sourceforge CVS now closed to new commits.

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:43:17 PDT 2016

I believe I was the one who created and maintained the spec.in files, but
for SuSE. I didn't need to change them much over the years I needed them.
Used them to create the RPM's I distributed. I didn't distribute CentOS
RPM's but they can certainly be easily adapted for that.

Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u
http://www.sarguydigital.com

Git Pull submitted.