[Xastir] Maps?

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Jul 16 16:30:52 PDT 2016

Hey Jason,

There was some great threads on the offline tile server topic earlier
this year and while I can do the work, the storage requirements seemed
pretty high.  My biggest issue is that I'm just not very happy with OSM
in terms of having pretty maps. Google Maps say on aprs.fi are far
easier to read, etc. but Google's terms don't allow tile caching for
offline use, etc.

--David
KI6ZHD