[Xastir] Error during compile

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 12:05:06 PDT 2016

FWIW I used this build script on Ubuntu to get "everything" in there: HowTo:Ubuntu 14.04 - XastirWiki
|   |
| HowTo:Ubuntu 14.04 - XastirWikiThis set of notes provides instructions for building Xastir from CVS on Ubuntu 14.04 with all supported libraries enabled.  |
|  |
| View on xastir.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Don't know if it's vaild still but I haven't tried modifying the system for awhile 'cause it's
working well for me.  Kurt KC9LDH