[Xastir] I'm back.. and I'm lost.

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:27:46 PDT 2016

I use CVS and have latest version 2.0.7, not know what Linux Distro you are using, I offer what I do as I have middle age memory.

I google it ..example xastir " How to CVS Ubuntu 14.04" which leads me to the page the Xastir wiki page. Or try this:

https://xastir.org/index.php/Installation_Notes

Installation Notes - XastirWiki<https://xastir.org/index.php/Installation_Notes>
xastir.org
This page hosts user contributed installation guides and HowTo's for various operating systems and distributions.

The Xastir group has a wiki and besides this mail group offers alot info

the developers offer the most for APRS on Linux,BSD etc.

Steve kd5mkv