[Xastir] Intro and question

David Giddy david at vk3il.net
Wed Nov 30 16:09:57 PST 2016

Hi,

I've just joined the list as I've started using xastir in a mobile APRS
setup here in VK.

My immediate question is around map caching. I'm currently using OSM Cycle
map as it seems to be the only one to easily use here in VK. My question is
how I can pre-load the map cache with all the tiles for an area of interest
so that I can continue to use it offline?

I looked through the xastir wiki and couldn't find anything on this, so
hoping someone on this list can point me in the right direction.

73

David
VK3IL