[Xastir] Different symbols for symbols with overlays

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Oct 14 20:51:46 PDT 2016

Xastir is not currently set up to support this.

If you wanted to work on it, you'd also have to change the code to do more
than plop a character on top of an existing symbol.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 02:27:40PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <eric at christensenplace.us> flavor, containing: