[Xastir] UP 844 Steam Train heading to Boise

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 13:06:32 PDT 2017

"STEAM" object is active again as of this morning. Wish I would have caught it earlier in the run, but the train is still on its way out from its home in Cheyenne, WY.

It's currently in Pocatello, ID, and will stay there the rest of the day.

Departs 0800 Friday heading to Minidoka, ID and then Gooding, ID.

Next day: Glenns Ferry, Orchard, Nampa, and Boise, ID. Near my old stomping grounds.

Departs ID heading towards UT Monday. Will arrive back in Cheyenne the next Friday.

   https://www.up.com/aboutup/special_trains/steam/details.shtml

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."  -Stephen Hawking