[Xastir] Problems following Raspbian upgrade to Stretch

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:50:25 PDT 2017

The manual installation procedure for Raspian Jessie should work.  The
"shortcut/build script" doesn't support Stretch yet, so I would not run
that.  If it's run as is it will install the package set for the older
Wheezy version and will probably cause problems.  I would skip gdal - you'l
never need it.

Lee - K5DAT