[Xastir] RasPi upgrade continued ...

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 30 18:07:10 PDT 2017

xastir 2.0.9 on Raspbian Stretch ...

Build it and leave it running (overnight?). Go back and find Panel
disappeared!

I want (and should be able) to use my Pi3 for other things, too!

I'd thought my build (originally from script defaulted to Wheezy) might
have been at fault, but I completely deleted that and built with (true)
Stretch (8), and here we go again. Unplug, plug in (I'm sick of the
interminable wait for sane Menu-shutdown when it has to be so often!)
and tolerate it until there's better. There's no better program for me
(other than aprs.fi via browser), so I contribute my experience when I can.

73, all ...