[Xastir] RasPi upgrade continued ...

Rob Noll rob at nollmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:23:54 PDT 2017

Here is the error thrown by lx panel, and the only error in those logs that
looked relevant.  I did do another apt-get update/upgrade, now when xastir
boots, the panel still disappears, but my icons on the desktop stay the same
(before they would get jumbled around in addition to the panel
disappearing).

*** Error in `lxpanel': free(): corrupted unsorted chunks: 0x550f6200 ***
Aborted

[     6.861] (II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI2 capable
[     6.861] (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
[     6.863] (EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri/swrast_dri.so failed
(/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri/swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory)
[     6.863] (EE) GLX: could not load software renderer
[     6.863] (II) GLX: no usable GL providers found for screen 0

Rob, WX1N