[Xastir] what is the color code for attached devices?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:04:06 PST 2017

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017, Tom Russo wrote:

> The code that paints these things isn't something I can locate quickly to see
> how it works.  Perhaps Curt knows where it is and can give a more definitive
> list of color/type mappings.

Hah. Had to search a bit. I've forgotten a lot about the code.

     src/interface_gui.c:interface_status()

Is the start of it. Different symbols selected based on type of port, then the symbol is passed off to:

     src/draw_symbols.c:symbol()

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"... you can't have 100% security and also then have 100% privacy and zero inconvenience. We are going to have to make some choices as a society." - Barack Obama