[Xastir] Couple of Small Problems, Maybe?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:48:10 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Halley Melinda <kd4fbi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> (Where can these - NWS abbreviations - be found????)

You'll have to hunt around the National Weather Service site to find them.
I had to do that for the Seattle area. That was many years ago so I don't
remember any details, sorry.

(where do you find the servers to feed the weather alerts???)

Considering that I'm one of the ones generating the APRS weather alerts, I
guess I can answer that! I'm snagging them from official feeds, generating
the APRS alerts, then injecting them into the Firenet servers.

Either of these two addresses should get you into a round-robin DNS set of
three Firenet servers. Gerry Creager and I run the Firenet servers:

  Firenet.aprs2.net
  Firenet.us

--
Curt, WE7U