[Xastir] Ridge radar maps

kf4kul at gmail.com kf4kul at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:57:25 PST 2017

Hi,
I’m running xastir 2.0.9 on an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS desktop with no problems for years. Looks like for the last week I can’t automatically download the ridge Radar maps. (latest_radaronly.geo), it is selected in the Online map list. I looked at the file (latest_radaronly.geo) and copied the url into a browser and the maps shows up just fine. I have a Toshiba laptop with almost the same setup and it stopped working there, also.
I even re-installed xastir totally from scratch, with no results, same thing. Any idea ?
Thanks and 73 de KF4KUL (Udo VisintinI)