[Xastir] Xastir <> Uronode

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Feb 19 19:44:50 PST 2017

Hi peter,

Maybe I missed what you were trying to do as well.

Each ax port can be shared by many programs, just point each program to
ax2 and both of them will use the radio.

For a while when I was running a bbs, and trying to stir up some local
interest in aprs, I had both fbb and xastir sharing the same radio on a
very quiet local channel.

Ray vk2tv