[Xastir] maps

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:19:47 PST 2017

Thanks  Curt!

Steve kd5mkv

________________________________
From: Xastir <xastir-bounces at lists.xastir.org> on behalf of Curt Mills <curt.we7u at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:11 AM
To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion
Subject: Re: [Xastir] maps

Looks like httpd shut down yesterday. I applied the latest OS patches and
rebooted it. It's back.

BTW: We're under constant attack there on the SSH and the HTTP ports.
There's quite a list of banned IP's in the firewall. Part of doing business
these days.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 6:25 AM, Steve Rogers <kd5mkv at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I helping a local friend install xastir and his maps, are not show,
> ie tiled cycle the online maps. I am not at
>
> his terminal and the xastirwiki is offline.
>  Which version of graphicsmagik is for ubuntu 14.04 using git for v 2.0.9?
>
> Thanks Steve kd5mkv
xastir.org
This is the Xastir users list. General topics related to the use of Xastir and APRS are discussed here. Please stay on topic as much as possible.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://we7u.wetnet.net