[Xastir] Australia-WXSVR

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Jan 26 14:08:10 PST 2017

David,

I have all the files circa 2008 but IIRC there were changes to the shape
files after that time - boundary changes?? I do recall wx objects ceased
to function but my circumstances prevented me following up at the time.

Geoff, VK2XGJ (or XJG), did make announcements but it's too far back for
me to be more specific. Someone with a better memory might chip in.

Ray vk2tv