[Xastir] GraphicsMagick - missing library file(s)

Menga giuseppe.menga at polito.it
Sun Jul 2 12:17:58 PDT 2017

I had a similar problem a week ago.
See the thread  [Xastir] Problems in recompiling xastir on Raspberry pi 3
including GraphicsMagick
The friends on the forum warned me that some of the libraries to be
installed could be missed.
This is the list:
libshp2
libshp-dev
shapelib
graphicsmagick
libgraphicsmagick1-dev
and likely what is missed is:
libdb5.3-dev

When I installed all previous libraries the configuration of Xastir was able
to see GraphicsMagick
Giuseppe
IZ1GCL