[Xastir] Commercialization of Xastir?

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 12:41:40 PDT 2017

Right.  Anyone can reformulate OS software and sell it but anyone use anything like this: XASTIR Multiplatform Ham Radio APRS & Mapping Program - Fast Shipping! | eBay

|   $ 10.72   |    |

|    |
XASTIR Multiplatform Ham Radio APRS & Mapping Program - Fast Shipping! ...
 XASTIR Multiplatform Ham Radio APRS & Mapping Program - Fast Shipping! | Computers/Tablets & Networking,...  |   |

I'm not making any judgements here.  Bought Slackware disks for years so I don't take issue with this reformulation.  Wouldn't mind Xastir on a WinDoze tablet myself if there was a portable (no internetrequired) map solution.
Kurt KC9LDH