[Xastir] Map Fonts

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:43:53 PDT 2017

The first thing I do is change the station text style to "Text on Black".

[Map - Configure - Station Text Style] via the menu. Changing the font
itself can be a little tricky, and may require additional fonts to be
installed.

Lee - K5DAT

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Larry Weaver <larryiweaver at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just started running Xastir 2.0.9 on a Pi 3. I have been struggling to
> change the station fonts so they are readable to me. Is there a tutorial or
> anything available to explain how to change or increase font sizes. I have
> searched and read anything I could find but have yet to find anything that
> has worked or that I can understand.
>
>      Thank you
>
>      Larry

<#m_-3642516480593994046_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>