[Xastir] Xastir on pi3 with kpc3 plus

ve3ctp at cogeco.ca ve3ctp at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 28 10:12:21 PDT 2017

After doing dome further reading and configuring I successfully got the TNC working with the USB to serial cable and the rasp pi 3.

However, I seem to have a one way igate, even though I specified Inet to RF it doesn’t seem to gating a couple local amateur stations that are on the server only and a couple dstar hotspots.

chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10