[Xastir] script files

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 20:36:00 PST 2017

Xastir from sources installs into /usr/local, so you need to edit your PATH
to add "/usr/local/bin". If Linux, this is often your .profile you want to
edit. I'd add "/usr/local/bin:" in front of the PATH defined there, so it
looks there first for binaries. Some would add it at the end. Personal
preference, but if you add it at the beginning, later if you get to
installing binaries or scripts there yourself, they'll take precedence over
system-installed binaries. If that's what you want.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:44 PM, <kf4kul at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did a totally new install from git, but for some reason I can’t run the
> get-“script files”, like get-NWSdata, get-fcc-rac.pl, etc.
> This is what I do:
>   sudo get-NWSdata
> responds from the system “command not found.
> I know about the NWS has changed from http tp https, I changed the URL,
> already
> Any help would be appreciated , thanks Udo (KF4KUL)

Curt, WE7U
http://we7u.wetnet.net
http://www.sarguydigital.com (Latest "CoordinatesNOW!" users GPS!)