[Xastir] Map Fonts

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:01:31 PDT 2017

Not sure what a "balloon" font is.  The default is a courier-like font, IIRC.

I suspect what you are seeing is the font outline/background. Look at
the map display prefs and see if there's a menu for station text
background none/outline/gray/black , or something along those lines.
Sorry, working from fuzzy memory here and I don't have an xastir box
handy.

-j

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Den <DenS1950 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am running Xastir on a Raspberry Pi and am very impressed except for the
> map station font. It is almost impossible to read the 'balloon' letters. I
> have no experience with rPi fonts and could use a little help pick something
> that is easy to read. A simple 'stick', non-balloon, font like Arial would
> be great.
> Thanks for your help.
> W2DEN

-Jason