[Xastir] The weather service has changed shapefiles again

davidf4 davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 24 14:42:58 PDT 2017

I didn't find enough ATU's to programicly parse the pages but I did manually
parse them.  Here's the diff..and at least one of these will change next
month so there will be a new diff then.  And these will need new SHP files
to match...

dflood at d630gentoo ~/src/Xastir/scripts $ diff get-NWSdata get-NWSdata.edited
38c38
< FILE1="w_05ap16a"  # NWSM Libraries: County Warning Area Boundaries
---
> FILE1="w_11au16"  # NWSM Libraries: County Warning Area Boundaries
40c40
< FILE2="z_16jn16a"  # NWSM Libraries: Public Zone Boundaries
---
> FILE2="z_01nv16"  # NWSM Libraries: Public Zone Boundaries
42c42
< FILE3="mz05ap16a"  # NWSM Libraries: Coastal and Offshore Marine Zones
---
> FILE3="mz11au16"  # NWSM Libraries: Coastal and Offshore Marine Zones
48c48
< FILE6="fz16jn16a"  # NWSM Libraries: Fire Weather Zone Boundaries
---
> FILE6="fz01nv16"  # NWSM Libraries: Fire Weather Zone Boundaries
50c50
< FILE7="c_05ap16a"  # AWIPS County Libraries (under "States, Provinces &
Counties", "U.S. Counties")
---
> FILE7="c_11au16"  # AWIPS County Libraries (under "States, Provinces &
Counties", "U.S. Counties")
dflood at d630gentoo ~/src/Xastir/scripts $