[Xastir] Fail to build with ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick on OS X 10.5.8 & 10.7.5

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat May 13 08:07:45 PDT 2017

Brew builds from source, so that took care of the header files that were
missing when you used Macports.  In order for Macports to work you'll need
to find a development package for GraphicksMagick 1.3.25, i.e. install two
packages from Macports instead of just 1.  I don't have a Mac, so I'm
assuming Macports provides binary packages as opposed to downloading source
and building, so there would need to be a separate development package
containing the headers, etc.

Lee - K5DAT