[Xastir] Maps

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Fri Nov 3 07:56:14 PDT 2017

I seem to have everything correct.  When I moved from the binary, I did not save any maps.  What maps should I have with a clean install from source?  And like I said, the maps ARE listed in the Map Chooser and they ARE in/usr/local/share/xastir/maps, it’s just that when I select any one of them a map does not show up.

The STDERR output says that  geo maps are supported.  I did have maps in the binary distribution but I did not save them.  And I deleted .xastir and had xastir recreate the directory.

Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10