[Xastir] Maps

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:20:35 PST 2017

Lee,

Joe was the easy to deal with "numerator", now comes the fun of getting
"Sir Dexter from down under" working again... <Big Silly Grin>

Like I said in another email, I think he and Joe had a very similar
issue. If Dexter can get his system back using your latest script then
that makes the new script golden in my book.

Dave - KB3EFS