[Xastir] Live radar images?

Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate gerry.creager at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 9 09:11:06 PST 2017

Texas A&M hasn't offered that for a long time (I could tell the story of
why it went down but I'd get mad). I'm no longer in a position to do the
mosaics, at least 'til I retire and have some discretionary time. I suspect
there are other WMS products out there and hopefully someone will pop up
with info.

gerry

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 4:58 AM, Tom Henderson <Tom at henderson4.us> wrote:

> I see several references to being able to add weather radar to the xastir
> map, but nothing recent and nothing that works in the version 2.0.9 that
> I'm running. Am I missing something, or is that option no longer available?
>
> Tom Henderson

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS
405.325.6371