[Xastir] Position transmit timing

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Sat Nov 11 10:48:37 PST 2017

Hi all

I have xastir set to transmit position reports every 5 minutes (Configure|Timing|Posit TX Interval).  (5 minutes may be too often but I am only using this temporarily for testing).  I would like to set the timing to every 15 minutes.  However xastir is beaconing every 30 minutes instead.  I can’t see any other setting to change position timing.  Why is this?  Am I missing something?

My station is configured as a weather station and my transmit option is Station position, Zulu date-time and weather.

Thanks

Joe
VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10