[Xastir] Oregon Scientific wmr200 weather station

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 25 14:50:31 PDT 2017

Joe,

Right now Xastir assumes that you have your weather station attached directly to the system which Xastir is running on.  And there's only a few of those that are supported, even less on the Pi.

However, I do note this from the Cumulus MX main page:

Automatic upload of data to web sites, Weather Underground, CWOP/APRS, PSW Weather/WeatherForYou/HAMweather, Twitter

So it may be possible to upload your weather data to those data streams directly from that program without involving Xastir.

Dave
KD7MYC