[Xastir] Oregon Scientific wmr200

davidf4 davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 28 15:15:00 PDT 2017

Joe,

It may be possible that one of the primary Xastir programmers (I couldn’t code my way out of a wet paper bag unless it’s a DOS script) has an ATU or two to take a look and see if a reoccurring import of a file is possible.  I can’t guarantee it but things have happened in the past…

Is there a short definition of the file or, if it’s only a few lines, can you copy/paste those lines into a reply all with a short explanation of the fields?

Dave

KD7MYC