[Xastir] Oregon Scientific wmr200 weather station

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Sat Oct 28 19:06:15 PDT 2017

Yes I have but CumulusMX in my opinion is superior in ease of setup and features.  It runs seamlessly on my PI3 and cooperates very well with other software.  As I have indicated in other replies, my question relates to whether and how xastir can read the output from my weather station because as it currently is, it does not.

73
Joe VA3JLf

Sent from Mail for Windows 10