[Xastir] Oregon Scientific wmr200 weather station

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Sun Oct 29 04:47:20 PDT 2017

Hi Liz

I upload from CumulusMX to weatherunderground.  I used also to upload to aprs/cwop as well but since I got my tnc working on rf, I now upload to aprs from the tnc.   But it will work if you upload to both weatherunderground and aprs from cumulusMX.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

73

Sent from Mail for Windows 10