[Xastir] Oregon Scientific wmr200

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Sun Oct 29 11:42:48 PDT 2017

Hi all

Thanks for your contributions to this discussion!

I am a member of another list and a fellow there posted a daemon called wd200d.  I have a copy of that.  This is a link to it on my onedrive server

WD200D

I am not good at programming or any real advanced stuff but does this fit the bill?

Joe VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10