[Xastir] on Android

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:27:21 PDT 2017

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017, Kurt wrote:

> I had trouble pulling up an onscreen keyboard and have one of those tiny B/T keyboards for field use and just used a B/T mouse.Yes, it basically won't logout so I minimize it with the "square" button on the lower right of the Android tool bar and then killed it that way.

Once the X-server comes up I can't always get to that Android tool bar to those three icons. That's why the power-down/power-up trick for the N7, then I log into Android and the X11 server is still there, but now has the three icons for a few seconds. I click on the middle one, then drag down the notifications bar and I can close the X-server from there.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
APRS Usage Pages:  http://we7u.wetnet.net/usage.html