[Xastir] It appears the GIT repro has been locked down

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:42:27 PDT 2018

Na... We'll just deploy the very rubbery, very slimy, super disgusting,
ultra wide LASAGNA NOODLE for you to have to type through for a while! :-D

Otherwise you need to look in your Xastir source directory that you
build from and look for the file named "update-xastir"

Open a terminal window and CD to your Xastir source directory, then run
./update-xastir

I believe that this method of updating is covered in the Wiki somewhere
as well.

73
Dave
KB3EFS