[Xastir] Added to Git: U.S. Tiger WMS Maps

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:15:38 PDT 2018

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Tom Henderson wrote:

> Looks great! However, I can't get the borders to overlay any other map. The
> transparency doesn't seem to be working.

Yea, was working for me, but the .geo for that one may have to be re-worked for different depths of displays and such.

I have U.S. Counties and State Boundaries Shapefiles I can use as well. No issues with transparency 'cuz they are vector maps.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"Debating an anti-gunner is like debating an arachnophobe about the importance of spiders in the ecosystem." -Stephen Wright