[Xastir] path question

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Tue Aug 28 17:37:35 PDT 2018

Tnx, here's more details:

I have an Igate running APRX <linux> and has my TNC connected to it.  On
Mondays, I run a short APRS check in net, so I fire up xastir to qsl
each check-in.  However, I would like to send a qst prior to the net to
remind locals nearish to check in, hence my desire to ensure once I send
out a qst, it will at least get routed through my Igate.

I have also had issues when using xastir <network connect, no rf> where
local hams in range of my Igate didn't get the packets via the aprs
servers which can be rather frustrating.

does that help?

tnx, 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken