[Xastir] path question

Tom Henderson Tom at Henderson4.us
Thu Aug 30 08:11:52 PDT 2018

Thank you very much, and especially for relating it to IP, since I'm a
lot more comfortable with that.

So how does the path work when you use it in the Igate -> RF Path
section of the TNC interface config in Xastir?

Mine is set up as WIDE2-1. What effect would changing that to WIDE2-2 have?

Tom Henderson