[Xastir] Xastir with DRAWS

Michael wa7skg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 19:48:50 PST 2018

I fail to understand why it is so blasted hard to get an answer on
anything on ham radio related forums. Why do people feel necessary to
give information totally irrelevant to the question? Why can't people
simply accept my question as it is, not tell me what my question should be?

I am trying to make a decision on buying a DRAWS Hat for the
RaspberryPi. I want to run various digital modes/applications including
MT63/PSK31/etc. with fldigi and APRS with Xastir.

My question seeks user experiences with these apps and DRAWS. Please
attempt to limit responses to that question.

Thanks,
Michael WA7SKG