[Xastir] WXNOW.txt request

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Fri Feb 9 19:34:01 PST 2018

Tom Russo

This may come a little late but I was wondering if the script to support wxnow.txt weather stations  could incorporate a date and timestamp.  It will make it possible to check whether the weather station is sending proper updated data.  You may recall that some months ago you wrote me a script called wxnow.pl that I have been using constantly.  Thank you again for that.  The date and timestamps could print on the View|Own weather data window.  I was also wondering if the new script would include an option to display the  weather station name.  In the current version, the station name is a Davis and cannot be changed, as far as I can see,

Thanks and congratulations on an excellent product that keeps getting better. I am looking forward to the new version.

Joe
VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10